Ordinance Violation
Ordinance Violation/Planning-Zoning, Stormwater Issue Report Form
To notify the Planning & Zoning Department of a possible ordinance violation, please fill out & submit the following form. Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us immediately. For a police emergency, dial 911; all others, call(704)922-3176.

Please use the following form to report Stormwater and Planning & Zoning Issues and Possible Ordinance Violations Only.

Please fill out the form to the best of your ability; the more information we have, the better we can investigate the issue. All information given is confidential.

* indicates required fields
Your Name
Your Address
Phone Number
Email Address
Please choose from the following:
Tall Grass/Weeds
Junk vehicles
Excessive Litter/Debris in Yard
Hazardous parking
Storm sewer leaking/blockage
Minimum Housing Complaint
Other Problems
Please describe any problem not listed above or give any relevant details.
Address or Location of Problem*
powered by ezTaskTM