- Basketball- leagues and tournaments for various-aged youths. Held at Dennis Franklin Gym during Fall/Winter seasons
- Baseball- open to multiple age groups; t-ball, coach-pitch; and Dixie Youth-sanctioned leagues and tournaments. Held at Carr School fields during Spring/Summer season.
- Girls Softball- girls aged 10 and up. League activity, keld at Martha Rivers Park softball fields in Gastonia.
- Cheerleading- youth cheerleading concurrent with Basketball programming. Held at Dennis Franklin Gym.
- Soccer- various aged youth leagues. Held at Martha Rivers Park in Gastonia.
The Town of Dallas offers subsidized support to the various youth recreational programming and leagues in order to allow for highly-affordable participation. Registration fees typically cover use of facilities, uniforms and trophies. For specifics regarding any recreational questions, refer to contact information below:
Parks and Recreation Policies and Fees
Park and Facility Use Application Form
Liability Release Form